Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking my 2007 MZ3 to get R&D tested at Racing Beat in a couple of weeks. What is the basic procedure for R&D testing? Will they leave the parts in my car? Do I have to buy them if I want them? Do they reimburse me for the time?

I put this in the suspension section because the R&D is suspension related.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
all depends on what you work out with who ever it is heading up the R&D. Also depends on company policies. Remeber, EVERYTHING is negotiable ;)

All the companies i test fitted for left the parts on as part of the deal for using the car, most big companies do this, while other smaller ones will offer the parts at a decent discount.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
They probably won't pay you money, but rather let you keep the parts they test on your car OR give them to you for real cheap.

I'd just be worried about how the car gets treated since if I was doing R&D for suspension... I'd obviously push the car to the limits... hehe

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Well, knowing Racing Beats' reputation, i'd say, ya they are going to push it hard, i'd fully expect them to and would be disappointed if they didn't.

BTW, be sure to post pics and a review of what cha got done fissiongrid.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=AutoXer link=topic=66713.msg1145230#msg1145230 date=1168563887]BTW, be sure to post pics and a review of what cha got done fissiongrid.
[/quote]
Allrighty then. Check.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts