Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading posts in this forum since early September but never posted.... until now, since I gots me a new Mazda3 4-dr :lol: I'd put pictures up, but there's already plenty of Titanium Grey pics out there. I got everything on it except the Xenon/Navigation/Leather. I couldn't find any Mazda3's with those options yet :cry: . Oh well....

One thing I noticed with the car..... I hear a high pitched whine when it's idle.... anyone else notice this? Other than that, I love this car!

Also, I want to move my Thule rack from my VW Jetta.... does anyone know if there's a Fit Kit for the 4-dr Mazda3 yet? The Thule website for the U.S. doesn't even have the "3" listed yet, but I saw in one of Mazda's brochures with a Thule rack on a Mazda3....

EDIT: Topic heading :twisted:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very nice to see another face from Chicago. I think you might be the first one to speak up besides me. :) I don't think I'll have my 3 until summer, though, so I'm sure there will be others from the Windy City on here soon too, hehe.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
One thing I noticed with the car..... I hear a high pitched whine when it's idle.... anyone else notice this? Other than that, I love this car!
I have read it is the power steering; something about adjustment of pressure in the steering column ( but it is a "normal" noise). Maybe doing a search about steering will help you find a better answer. Also, this question was answered on Edmunds Town Hall.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah i couldnt find a 3 with navigation or leather out here in Illinois either... thats why i ordered mine... but its only been like three weeks, so most likely five weeks to go which sucks... Go ahead and let the pics come out... chicago is not represented too much in this forum!!!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
You can never have too many pics, even of the Titanium :) It seems like people don't want to post Titanium pics because they think that everyone has it and would not care. I see just as many orange and blue pics, as I do Titanium. I need as many perspectives on the Titanium as I can get to make my final decision. Believe it or not, I am considering the orange after seeing it this weekend.

As Jaysin said, "Bring on the pics!"

·
Registered
773 Posts
Titanium Gray, all the way! At first I wasn't sold on it, since I was originally looking for the black with blue interior, but the black with red interior goes so well with the red lighting, that I haven't regretted my decision yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts