Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Mazda Axela 2004 with automatic transmission. Recently i find that gear from 3rd to 4th can't change automatically with speed until some release of pressure from acceleration pedal. other gear change automatically with speed but only while need to change 4th gear from 3rd if i continuously increased the pressure in the pedal it can not change the gear rather speed as well as RPM increased, the gear change to 4th as soon as some depressed pressure from pedal. I already change ATF, Clean Filter chamber but not solved. is there anyone can help??

·
Registered
502 Posts
Could be a stuck or clogged sensor. I had issues with my car not shifting gears a few years back (2-3) unless I revved the engine. After a few weeks of that, the car threw a code that the ATF temp was high. Rather than playing around, I opted to get the transmission rebuilt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but i cant understand what can i do now? which sensor must check or full gear box ? Is it OK to run with this problem until it shows any faulty massage?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I would advise you take it to a mechanic. This is a symptom which could result in unneeded damage to the transmission.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts