Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised here is the update on this GB:
We are ready to go! I got it down to 73.14 shipped. Discount code SUPRO and is good for all gauges. Just choose free shipping after you fill in your address. The site is still under construction, but it will fill in over time and all info on gauges can still be found on the prosport site. You do not need to PM me anymore just buy your gauge as the cupon code is not going to last for that long. Let me know if you have any questions.
Here is the link:
http://www.streetunit.com/Prosport_Gauges_s/1015.htm

·
Registered
948 Posts
thanks for the gb. It was enough to make me jump and buy the thing. I wasnt even hot on a boost gauge but at that price i couldnt pass it up. Now if only i could figure out a place to mount it. HMMMMM.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm really interested in buying these gauges but I'm not sure how I'll mount them in my MS3.

I don't want to mount them in the A pillar because of the airbags and I don't want to cut the dash piece above the two middle vents.

Sooo.. how are the rest of you planning on mounting your gauges?

·
Registered
408 Posts
[quote author=aviateur link=topic=67957.msg1171153#msg1171153 date=1169863976]
I'm really interested in buying these gauges but I'm not sure how I'll mount them in my MS3.

I don't want to mount them in the A pillar because of the airbags and I don't want to cut the dash piece above the two middle vents.

Sooo.. how are the rest of you planning on mounting your gauges?
[/quote]

I second that, I will definately be getting one, but I would like some pics showing where they were mounted and how hard/easy it was...I don't know If I am comfortable doing it myself since it would definately involve cutting something inside my car with barely has 450 miles on it .....soooo.....any pics???

·
Registered
948 Posts
Iwas dreaming this morning of a good place to mount some gauges. Hows this sound, take the area where the pass airbag light, cig. lighter and ashtay are. Make a replacement 1 piece plate for it and mount the gauges there. Its kinda low, but if you tilt the gauges up they wouldnt be tooo hard to see. Other than that i like the def. vent idea but I dont like drilling holes in vent tubing.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I saw their gauges in person at the Winterpalooza meet last weekend. They are absolutely sick! Great company, and the guy is very knowledgeable.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
price seems ok...but that $35 gauge seems fine too! :)

And...their website needs some major work before i buy anything from it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
[quote author=Coulda link=topic=67957.msg1172992#msg1172992 date=1170007759]
answered my own question.

are these guages the same ones being sold at this link for $35 before shipping?

http://deftracing.com/prosport_gauges/Boost_Gauge_Electric_Super_Blue_52mm.htm
[/quote]

Yes these are the same gauges, the gauge advertised for $73.14 is the PREMIUM series Boost gauge, and this discount applies to all Prosport Gauges..

·
Registered
408 Posts
looks good but really hard to see in the dark...also how hard was that to do and what kind of drilling if any was required??? a write up would be nice

·
Registered
847 Posts
[quote author=Nymisus link=topic=67957.msg1196540#msg1196540 date=1171001070]
looks good but really hard to see in the dark...also how hard was that to do and what kind of drilling if any was required??? a write up would be nice
[/quote]

I'm just doing a test at this times, the pod holder came with little screws still need to adjust the plastic / heat gun works well ,my second option of location would be at side mirror where the speakers are , that would not interfer with the side air bags, but I have not seen anyone done it that way, I just don,t want srew on the dash ,

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ordered.

Kev

1 - 20 of 25 Posts