Mazda3 Forums banner

GB: HKS catback exhaus for MAZDA 3 ??

7K views 45 replies 15 participants last post by  rickfogle 
#1 ·
I just read a thread of a HKS GB from 2007, and the last update was on July, 2008.
The price is around $420-450 + shipping?
I can't find the thread anymore, so just wondering if there's any sponsor that can sell me the HKS for this price and ship to Canada?? I'm really interested, please let me know asap, thanks!!

#4 ·
[quote author=LuXuEuX link=topic=134826.msg2899938#msg2899938 date=1233295663]
I just read a thread of a HKS GB from 2007, and the last update was on July, 2008.
The price is around $420-450 + shipping?
I can't find the thread anymore, so just wondering if there's any sponsor that can sell me the HKS for this price and ship to Canada?? I'm really interested, please let me know asap, thanks!!
[/quote]

Any of our sponsor carry this hks catback and have this price?

#14 ·
[quote author=Wildisme02 link=topic=134826.msg2915223#msg2915223 date=1233869833]
Once again not exact but roughly $70 for shipping. UPS Standard Ground Shipping.
[/quote]

Thanks, does anybody have any video/sound clips of it in a mazda3 hatch? with no header ofcourse. Also, Will any modifications be needed for install or is it pretty straight forward (take stock one out, put this one in)?

thanks again

#23 ·
I just checked my finances and im sorry to say i cant do it. Sorry guy but i have my tuition coming next week and i wont be able to aford the exhaust. Again im sorry for messing up this group buy. This was a sweet opputrunity for me to buy the exhaust and i know i will regret not geting it. Well good luck with the group buy. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.