Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GB requires that we get at least 5 Paid orders!!! Keep in mind these are all build to order and that can take 3-5 business days. We typically ship Fedex Express Saver or USPS. All orders include FREE SHIPPING TO US OR CANADA!

Any questions email us [email protected]

Please post when you have Paid!

PRICE IS 219.99 SHIPPED!!!!

To order:
http://ngamotorsports.com/aeroforce_tech_gauges/scangauge/cnf/i-248582.aspx

USE COUPON CODE AEROFORCE TO APPLY DISCOUNT!

Colors Available:
Black, White, or Silver Face.
Black, Silver, or Chrome bezel
Blue, Green, Red, or White display

Features
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Mazdatech.html
So what is an Aeroforce Scan gauge?
Its an OBD plug and play Scan-gauge that can read/display numerous Factory PCM data

How will having a Scan-gauge help me?
This amazingly powerful 2 1/16" (52mm) gauge provides real time information allowing you to diagnose problems, measure performance, fuel economy, and read and clear trouble codes. It does it all and looks great too! Not only that, but its a Plug and Play operation...No wiring!!!

What can the scangauge display?
For your MS3 and MS6 owners, the gauge can display:
RPM
MPH
Knock Retard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Intake Air Temperature
Intake Air Temperature 2 (charge air temp)
Mass Air Flow Sensor (lb/min.)
Engine Coolant Temperature
Long Term Fuel Trim
Short Term Fuel Trim
O2 Sensor (A/F ratio, Lambda on vehicles with factory wideband)
Commanded Lambda and A/F ratio
Fueling status (open/closed)
Wideband sensor output current
Manifold Pressure in PSI (Boost pressure for factory turbo/supercharger applications)
Ignition Advance
Engine Run Time
Battery Voltage
Throttle Position Percentage
engine Load
Direct Injection Fuel pressure
Calculated Horsepower
Instantaneous and average fuel economy
2 user configurable analog inputs**
Injector Pulse Width
Injector Duty Cycle

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=AngryDan link=topic=139596.msg3010609#msg3010609 date=1237775920]
Will this only work on a MS3?
[/quote]

Yes it will, it works on anything with the CAN Bus.
Any questions pm or email us!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for adding a picture!

To those who have asked, please after you place your order email us with the color combo you want at [email protected] with your order #.

You will get an invoice confirmation when the order goes through so please just reply to that!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I just ordered one for my 2008 MS3. I sent and e-mail with the color choses. I'm going black face, red display and silver bezel. I've been wanting one for some time now and getting this discount pushed me over the edge. I've had the gauge vent pod for months and will finally get to install everthing. I hope it's not too long before five buyers jump on this offer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I do have one question, is this an easy install, the plug at the end fits in the port under the stearing wheel correct? How would you go about running the wires from the vent down to the port under the stearing column?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I installed mine today. I made a small whole with a dremmel tool in the back of the tray where the OBDII port is, I then ran the cable through. After removing the stock vent pod, attach a nut to a piece of string, I used fishing line, and drop it down between the vent opening and the air duct but not down the air duct itself. You may have to jiggle it up and down a bit and it will fall out the bottom, tie the line to your cable and pull it up and through. There is a slot cut out of your vent pod, I assume you are using the one from RPM, that will allow your cable to come through without pinching it when you slide the pod in. I hooked up mine with the cable just hanging outside first to make sure it worked ok before mounting it. I did what most have done and did not use the supplied bracket bar. I just wrapped painters tape around the back of the gauge to make it a snug fit and pushed it in, this way you can slide it out without having to remove the whole pod.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice nice, just put my order in, looking forward to this product!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Can this be hooked up anywhere other than the obd2 plug in the lower left hand pocket of the drivers side panel? I want to keep that plug free completely.

·
Registered
215 Posts
[quote author=marcusdigi link=topic=139596.msg3092737#msg3092737 date=1241033104]
Can this be hooked up anywhere other than the obd2 plug in the lower left hand pocket of the drivers side panel? I want to keep that plug free completely.
[/quote]

WHY? If you need to plug in something else in, just unplug it. It's not hard wired. Get a boost gauge only and keep the OBDII port clear, But why?

·
Registered
308 Posts
[quote author=08Cosmic3 link=topic=139596.msg3092869#msg3092869 date=1241036602]
[quote author=marcusdigi link=topic=139596.msg3092737#msg3092737 date=1241033104]
[/quote]

WHY? If you need to plug in something else in, just unplug it. It's not hard wired. Get a boost gauge only and keep the OBDII port clear, But why?
[/quote]

because I feel like it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
[quote author=08Cosmic3 link=topic=139596.msg3092869#msg3092869 date=1241036602]
[/quote]

[/quote]

p.s. I believe what you meant to type was "I DON"T KNOW" but for some reason all that other useless word vomit spewed out from your mouth to your keyboard instead.

·
Moderator of donks
32,022 Posts
[quote author=08Cosmic3 link=topic=139596.msg3092940#msg3092940 date=1241039039]
Idiot.
[/quote]

Why should he need to explain his reasons to you? He was asking a question.

The only way I could think to do it, would be to get another plug like the OEM one and tap into all of the wires up behind the socket that is there. (If your goal was just to not have anything plugged into that plug.) However I'm not sure how well that would work if you wanted to plug a scanguage or something into the front plug at the same time...

·
Registered
308 Posts
[quote author=halo0 link=topic=139596.msg3092968#msg3092968 date=1241039716]
[quote author=08Cosmic3 link=topic=139596.msg3092940#msg3092940 date=1241039039]
Idiot.
[/quote]

Why should he need to explain his reasons to you? He was asking a question.

The only way I could think to do it, would be to get another plug like the OEM one and tap into all of the wires up behind the socket that is there. (If your goal was just to not have anything plugged into that plug.) However I'm not sure how well that would work if you wanted to plug a scanguage or something into the front plug at the same time...
[/quote]

Is that the only OBD plug in our cars or is there a 2nd somewhere? BTW, yes, I want to keep that plug free. I want to add a gauge without blocking access to an OBD port.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts