Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm really interested in getting this spoiler for my car, SuperShyGuy, who makes the replica Garage Vary lips, said he can have these made if TEN (10) people are willing to get it. PLEASE tell all your friends with 3's about this because I really want one!

SSG said it would be about $200 + s/h if we get 10+ people!

This is the spoiler under discussion:

Let's get this thing made!!!

1. mazduh.
2. spriigan08
3. ICE-520
4. kaczus00

MORE PICTURES:

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
I'm down, depending on price, and when it'll be ready. I'm thinking I'm going to buy everything at once (lip/grille/spoiler), but it depends on how the cash flow is at the time (right now it's non-existent, lol)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm down..I think...it'd be nice to know an estimate of max price..any shots of the spoiler from further away?

·
Registered
917 Posts
I too would like to know the price for 10 people, as I am pretty strapped for cash after my latest round of mod madness. I am really on the fence as to get this spoiler as I am trying to save for an exhaust system. But if the price is right, I might just jump on board.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will PM SuperShyGuy tomorrow about the pricing/shipping.

That is the only picture I can find of the spoiler on the Garage Vary website.

·
Registered
917 Posts
[quote author=emat206 link=topic=69423.msg1206662#msg1206662 date=1171440217]
Thanks for checking on the pricing. I did find another pic of the spoiler from a little further away.

http://www.side-axela.net/uploads/photos/2565.jpg
[/quote]

Is that really the GV spoiler or some other company's spoiler? If it's the GV spoiler, it's huge and you can count me out.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's so hot.

It looks retarded on a basically stock 3 but since mine clearly isn't stock I think it will look awesome.

I just PM'd SSG about pricing, will update when I hear back from him.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
I got all excited thinking this was going to be for the lip-style spoiler (that's what I always think of as the "Garage Vary spoiler"). But I'm not quite feeling this one. :?

·
Registered
235 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=69423.msg1207359#msg1207359 date=1171477694]
I got all excited thinking this was going to be for the lip-style spoiler (that's what I always think of as the "Garage Vary spoiler"). But I'm not quite feeling this one. :?
[/quote]

+1

I'd definitely be in for a lip-style spoiler...or something a bit more subtle..

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well this is for the one pictured in the first post.

SSG said it would be around $200 plus shipping for this, which to me is well worth it.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
google a price converter and u ll see the price of the real one.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
i just wish we could biff up the stock one, like make it have a gap like the MS but no 3rd light.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts