Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if you guys know of nice gauges that match the interior lights...Defi used to make a Defi-D series gauge that would match the interior gauges perfectly, but they are no longer in production...i've heard of glow shift that would match pretty well, but i'm a little skeptical of a $30 boost and $90 egt. i'll be looking at getting a boost, egt and wideband o2 gauge...let me know what you guys think..

· Registered
170 Posts
I'm pretty sure theres a thread about this already, but I just ordered a boost gauge from www.prosportgauges.com. I'm not sure how well the color will match it says the color is Amber. It also says that if you want it to be a deeper red you can change one of the wires around. Mine got shipped out today so if you can wait til sometime next week I will have pics and stuff i can show you

I also went with an A-pillar pod.... =b I know everyone wants to believe the gauge will heat-seek to your face if the airbags go off but i find it hard to believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.