Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my story. i bought a JL 300/4v2 the other day, installed it no problem. later that day after a little drive i pull into my friends apartment and notice that my ebrake and airbag light are on...so i turn the car off, let it sit and turn it back on, but the lights were still on there. so i checked all my grounds,fuses(under the glove box,engine bay, and for my stereo system) with no lead on the cause. the weird thing is is that when im driving the ebrake and airbag lights will go off then on at times.and another thing, my blinkers dont show up on the cluster when being blinked, and on top of that, my power locks dont work correctly. like i press the lock on the key fob and there is nothing, i have to physically put the key into the door and lock it. :dunno: :help: so anything that yall know that i dont would be a big help.

as a side note on my system, ive got all 4g wire, going to a 1 farad cap then to a distribution block with 2 more wires going to my sub amp(JL 500.1 pushing 2 12" w3v3's) and another going to my new amp(the JL 300/4v2 pushing my alpine type S's)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do the symptoms persist after removing power to the amp/cap?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, they stay on when i remove my power to the amp and when i remove the negative to the battery after a while and reconnect it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts