Mazda3 Forums banner

gas aftermarket pedal install help!!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  asi007 
#1 ·
so i put in my pedals that i got from http://www.xenonexpert.com/mazda_pedals_special.html today. but i'm having a hard time putting in the last screw and bolt on the gas pedal (up right corner) its a bitch to get back there..are there any tricks that you guys could help me with on getting this bolt and screw on??? all the help would be great.

thanks

godwin

#3 ·
i couldnt put that damn screw and nut in at all..and the washer would not fit in the first place so i was just planning on just putting in the screw and nut. worked on it for an hour or so and still nothing so i said f@*k it. the other 3 are on tight, so the pedal isnt going anywhere. so i decided i am just going to get some gorilla glue and glue that other screw on so it doesnt look stupid with just one missing screw. it'll have the look of all four screws on but only 3 are doing its job...hahaha.. :klavergreg:

#4 ·
I just installed a set of Momo Match pedals (Titanium grey) in my copper red 06' 3s GT, been having exactly the same problem with the gas pedal!!! spent 2 hours trying to get it in today, that mirror idea is genius, can't wait to try it tomorrow!!! :)

#6 ·
FINALLY managed to get that upper bolt on the gas pedal tightened (enlisted the help of a particularly nimble younger cousin) ... they look amazing, totally worth the effort.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.