Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im selling this Garmin eTrex Legend Cx that I got for Christmas. Never even opened the hard plastic security packaging on it. The unit retailed for almost $300 before it was recently discontinued by Garmin. My mom paid $150 for it around Christmas time so, $80 shipped (US) is a great deal. This is perfect if you go mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, or geocaching because its a handheld so it travels easily, but you can also get the mounts for your boat, car, or handlebar mount for a motorcycle/atv/mountain bike.

Included:
eTrex Legend Cx
32mb microSD card
USB cable
wrist strap
owner's manual
MapSource Trip & Waypoint Manager

Here are some pics of all sides of the box:
(sorry if some are blurry...I had to take them without flash to prevent reflection and my sony was the one before the image stabilizer)

About the unit:

1.3"W x 1.7"H screen size
Pocket-sized, handheld mapping ideal for both marine & outdoor use
Bright, sunlight-readable 256-color TFT display
Includes 32 MB Micro Secure Digital Card for storage of optional map detail
Fast USB connectivity makes loading charts & maps quick & easy
Navigation instructions can be shared with repeaters, plotters & autopilots
Waterproof

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/store/assets/pdfs/specs/etrex_x_series_spec.pdf - .pdf of the specs

I am also linking a Youtube video so you can get a better look at the gps unit itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRuYXiw9wQg#

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Re: Garmin eTrex Legend Cx - Never Opened $110 shipped

These are great units, my wife uses one for Geocaching that has been dropped down hills and in water and it never gives a bit of trouble. I also have three Garmin handheld GPS units and they all work perfect. I recommend Garmin to anyone in the market for navigation or general use.

Jason

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

[quote author=garvinzoom link=topic=136336.msg2938291#msg2938291 date=1234717120]
These are great units, my wife uses one for Geocaching that has been dropped down hills and in water and it never gives a bit of trouble. I also have three Garmin handheld GPS units and they all work perfect. I recommend Garmin to anyone in the market for navigation or general use.

Jason
[/quote]

yep! like I said in the description, this is probably one of the most versatile gps systems out there not to mention the fact that its waterproof.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts

BuMp

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Garmin eTrex Legend Cx - Never Opened (new price) $100 shipped OBO

new price...$100 shipped OBO (within reason...do not low ball)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Garmin eTrex Legend Cx - Never Opened (new price) $90 shipped OBO

price updated again...really the need the money and need this thing to sell...$90 shipped OBO

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Garmin eTrex Legend Cx - Never Opened $80 shipped...moving need this gone

updated price...need this thing gone, I am moving in about a month and am cleaning out my closet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.