Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in metting up at gainesville raceways on the 25th of march thats a wednesday night, gates open at 6:30pm. $25 to race $5 to watch. I am planning on heading down there, havent been there in quite a while.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL sorry mike you know thats to far of a drive for the low milage car, probalby going to take the convertable.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I am going to try to switch with someone that day for work.
I don't think you will see Chuck down there w/ the Speed (Too many miles)
I don't think he wants to run it hard either down the track.
He did just get his CP-e pump.

C'mon Chuck just 3 nice runs down the track to see how it does w/ the MODS.
Everyone wants to know what time you get w/ those new MODS.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love racing on the track, but the speed wont go on the track dont want to abuse the car and more important cant afford to break it. I may run one of my other cars though that night.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah fo sho!!! I thought my fuel pump was going to allow me to run out all my gears fully to redline, but I was mistaken. Anyway, after spending 4 hours there and only getting in 3 runs, it is hard to test-n-tune each run!!! I hate how busy it is and all the old ass domestics spilling fluids on the track, there were like 5 oil-downs!!! I think if enough people request it, they maybe will do an import only night, like once or month or something...spread the word!!! Email them about like once a day so we can go have fun instead of waiting.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Just wait a few weeks. Once summer hits, test n tune gets slow. Remember last year?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Yeah, with the front mount, you might be able to keep up with Ritchie, lol!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote author=raiderms3 link=topic=137227.msg3024502#msg3024502 date=1238341029]
Yeah, with the front mount, you might be able to keep up with Ritchie, lol!
[/quote]

Now thats funny!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts