Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
that looks sick man. I can't loose traction with my car in the rain....or maybe its because i don't know how to do this.
public roads FTL

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=PirateKitty link=topic=137530.msg2965617#msg2965617 date=1235763010]
you haven't washed the car yet? :p
[/quote]

I wash it daily. But it rains daily also. My car stays clean about 1 hour per day :) You have to visit Ukraine once to understand what RAIN means here. It doesn't mean a stream of water falling from the sky making everything fresh and clean. It means just a flood of mud and crap that coveres everything in several minutes. :(

So.... The only way not to be sad is to HAVE some drifting FUN! :):):)

BTW it is clean again today:

·
Registered
409 Posts
wow! that is a sick video!
awesome :)

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
what springs are u dropped on ? or coils ? looks nice and low in the rear...
nice vid btw :) i did the same thing in snow :)

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
man that looks fun, and it is....it was raining here yesterday, and my neighbor hood entrance has the perfect corner to drift around, its a wide right that goes from 2 lanes to 3 so there is a lil room for any incedents, *my cars an atx as well* I got it into a good solid drift 2 times last night, made it all the way around the corner before pulling out of it.....*E-Brake FTW* then a bmw that is in the neighbor hood parked in the club house parking lot watched me do it once then was a douche cause he went drifted the first turn and then drifted the 2nd one just to show me up....*its an m3 I think that or a 3 series, its white with checkerd stripes on the front quarter panel....* but last night was fun... nice video btw

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!

Suspension is -50mm Eibach Sportlines with Bilstein B8 Sprint inverted gas shocks.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=Maz06 link=topic=137530.msg2967167#msg2967167 date=1235842897]
How do you like the bilsteins?
[/quote]

They are just great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts