Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm thinking about buying a new MZ3 in the next couple of weeks. I get the A plan discount (from Ford), but do you think it's possible to bargain even more with the sales guy? Thanks, and congrats to everyone with the new car. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Well, with the A plan you're still eligible for any rebates, but you forfeit your right to bargain. The only thing you can bargain on is trade in and maybe accessories. Keep in mind you're already getting the car at 3-4% under invoice though.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
Well, with the A plan you're still eligible for any rebates, but you forfeit your right to bargain. The only thing you can bargain on is trade in and maybe accessories. Keep in mind you're already getting the car at 3-4% under invoice though.
Not even that great. My friends' wife works at Ford and she got a Mustang for like $200 or so, under invoice.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
It should be 3-4% (it's actually a percentage of the price, not a percentage off the price, so like 96% of the invoice price or something... I forget the number though, and just saying 3-4% is easier). Certain cars are different though, the Stang might be one of those. The X-Plan is about $20 under invoice (in reality, a certain amount more than the A-Plan).

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Certainly helps with negotiations, or lack thereof.

I've heard several stories about incentives that can or cannot be combined with S/A-plan pricing:

Ineligible
Mazda Graduate Program

Eligible
Mazda Owner Loyalty
Special Financing (0% or 3.9%)

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Id much rather take the lower financing for a few hundred over invoice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts