Mazda3 S
Moonroof & 6 disc in-dash changer
ABS/SAB/SAC pkg
Xenon and TMPS pkg
Sport Pgk
Navigation system
Leather
Automatic transmission

crazy getting this car...went to one dealer 45 miles away...hated the price they were offering...walked out...went to the local dealer...settled for a price...and now they are shipping the same car saw at the other dealer to our local one tomorrow....ill take pics asap!

EDIT: Heading for uniformity :twisted:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Congrats! Velocity Red has the most "sparkle" of any of the MZ3 colors IMO. Looking forward to the pics. :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
22595 =) ..but 24700 including tax and license...didnt get the best of deals...and i hope they bring the RIGHT car! lol...

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
EDIT: From a similar thread:

funkyfreshmonke said:
here is the story....went to Galpin Mazda...cuz my car is there...looked at it...got credit checked...but made no deal at all because they woudlnt accept our deal...go down to Oxnard mazda *my local one* sign a deal with them and they are suppoesd to have the car delievered to their dealer. so i get this call this morning and Oxnard says Galpin will not release it due to the fact that Galpin still thinks they can sell that car. So what the hell do we do? Oxnard wants us to call Galpin to tell them we bought a diff. car and are not interested anymore, but we will not do that. So then Oxnard says to wait until wednesday. So what should we do?! damn all this for a damn car!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any thoughts dinu? go ahead and erase that other thread sorry aboot that!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we can surely wait...but they wont let us cancel it...we've been given 10 days to cancel the contract if they cant produce the car. and having thought they were gonna deliever the car today, my parents stroked a check already for the down....so we're like WTF?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I GOT IT FOR REALS NOW HAHA i just need to take pix shes sittin in my driveway OH MAN it feels so good =)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Congrats. Nice color you picked out. Looks almost like a candy paint job. A tru player's ride.

·
Registered
85 Posts
to add, please post lots and lots of pictures. Max out the memory stick of your digi w/ Mz3 pics.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry for the delay folks been busy with the new year!!! party at my houes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts