Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive noticed on my 08 sedan that underneath the drivers side and passengers side( were the side skirts would be if i had money) there is this dirt that ignores my attempts to come off. its underneath so you cant really see it but it bothers me greatly that i know it wolt come off!!! il take pictures today and upload them.

also anyone have tips or ideas on after you wash the car the rear trunk water likes to dribble down and make water lines and disgusting junk on the trunk. is there anyway for that not to happen???

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
You might want to compare your problem with the poster of this thread: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=137473.0

As far as water drips, the only thing that you can do is used compressed air or a leaf blower. That will force the water out of those tight areas which will then allow you to towel dry before they leave spots.

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
1. if it's tar or something, try Tarminator (dissolves all kinds of grime), otherwise, sounds like you need to clay it.

2. drive your car around a little (get up to 40+ if you can) after drying it and that usually gets the water to come out of everywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts