Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked my car up this afternoon and i love it! one of my first times dirivng standard and it was WAY more forgiving then anything else ive ever tried. the one thing i found though that hte clutch took a fair effort to press, i suppose ill just need to bulk up that leg then lol. other then that no complaints! the red interior looks sweet @ night and everythign inside flows So nicely. i love it, can't wait untill tommorwo so i can drive it more!!!!

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Congrats! and welcome. Yeah. You'll need to work out a bit because the 3 has one of the easiest clutch on the market.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats

Congrats! The more you drive your 3, the more you will thank yourself for not buying a Civic/Corolla/Senta/etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your Ti Grey came with a Red interior? For some reason I thought it would have either been black and grey or blue. I thought for sure I read somewhere that it only was available with the blue. Weird. Well, congrats. Post pics if you got em! I ordered a Ti one originally and had to settle for a red one as I can't wait the two months they are telling me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
titanium and red interior

I also ordered my titanium 2 litre with red interior. In the Netherlands we only have two colors; blue and red. Red is a very good choice 'cause it looks great with the dash-lights! Good luck with your car.....I'll just wait another two weeks.........

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Re: I just got my new 3! tit gray 4dr gs w/ power package :D

Fuel90 said:
i just picked my car up this afternoon and i love it! one of my first times dirivng standard and it was WAY more forgiving then anything else ive ever tried. the one thing i found though that hte clutch took a fair effort to press, i suppose ill just need to bulk up that leg then lol. other then that no complaints! the red interior looks sweet @ night and everythign inside flows So nicely. i love it, can't wait untill tommorwo so i can drive it more!!!!
Your interior should be blue if you're in Canada and if you have Tit Grey. But maybe you're talking about the interior lights? But Congrats on the new car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fuel90, good choice :D . Can you post photos? I'm armed with my invoice price and about to purchase the same spec car, but in velocity Blue. Did you get the fog light upgrade? Does anybody have a picture of the fog light upgrade for the gs sedan? Is it worth the +/- $366CDN? :?:

p.s. Great site guys - from a mazda3 newbie. [/quote]

·
Registered
27 Posts
:oops:
I meant that i'm getting Indigo Blue, not Velocity Blue. Fuel90 was your dealer up for negotiating? Did you get a price between Invoice and MSRP?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope i didn't ge the fog lights, im not convinced that i like the look of them yet, they look sweet on the gfx package of the GT but the gs ones are alot cheaper looking w/ a black plastic casing. yeah i get my stereo installed on saturday @ noon so as soon as i get that back ill be posting some pics, so probably by sunday or monday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts