Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question? I have a lot of air-flow, starting with the CAI going down to the fog-light/fog-light removal, VCTS removal-----air going out starts with a 4-2-1 OBX-R exhaust header and OBX-R DOWNPIPE, 2nd CAT delete, replaced with a custom manderal bent 2 1/4" pipe to a borla muffler.

So I figured I have the more AIR-FLOW part down now can I get some advice better/more fuel flow to balance it out?

Now, all this is on a 2006 MAZDA 3I 2.0L.
SO, what can I do with this N/A 2.0L egine? I was hoping that there was something I could upgrade and still work nice and smooth without messing with the stock ECU or needing a standalone? I was wondering maybe about a small increase in FUEL-INJECTOR SIZE, or FUEL PUMP, and I had someone show me the idea of putting in a THROTTLE-BODY SAPCER WITH 2 EXTRA FUEL INJECTORS IN THE SPACER. I dunno, any help would be great. thanks

·
Registered
501 Posts
You will not need to increase fuel for the mods you have and having the advance timing mod and grounds etc. makes the car run better anyway. you have plenty of fuel going through the engine. If you want to see your A/F ratio buy a Wideband O2 Gauge from like AEM but without a tuning option the gauge i s pretty useless

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Adam3324 link=topic=139282.msg3003499#msg3003499 date=1237435955]
You will not need to increase fuel for the mods you have and having the advance timing mod and grounds etc. makes the car run better anyway. you have plenty of fuel going through the engine. If you want to see your A/F ratio buy a Wideband O2 Gauge from like AEM but without a tuning option the gauge i s pretty useless
[/quote]

good stuff thanks man!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts