Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I really need to sell this so I can take my girlfriend to Chicago for her birthday in 3 weeks, so I've lowered the price.

I bought this May 12th 2007, but have since moved into an apartment and it is too loud to use. It is a Yamaha 600 watt 5.1 surround sound system, and includes a 5.1-channel amplifier with built-in surround sound decoders, 2 front speakers, center-channel speaker, 2 surround speakers and a powered subwoofer. It has surround sound decoders for Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Pro Logic II, and DTS.

It also has an am/fm radio, and the ability to play XM stations if you have an XM subscription. The receiver contains the following inputs: 2 optical digital audio, 1 coaxial digital audio, 2 audio, 1 stereo mini jack, 4 analog A/V and 3 component video. It also has the following outputs: 1 stereo audio, 1 analog A/V, 1 component video monitor and 1 composite video monitor. The remote controls the receiver, and can also be programmed to control your TV, DVD Player, etc.

All the original manuals are included, and I still have the boxes that the speakers came in. The system costs $359.99 new from Best Buy according to their website. I have also included 2 digital optical cables that I purchased separately for $25 each. I am asking $180 or best offer. I would prefer not to ship it because it altogether is kinda heavy and big, but I will if buyer pays shipping. I live in Perrysburg, Ohio which is about 15 minutes from Toledo and 20 from the OH/MI border.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Yamaha 600 Watt 5.1 Home Theater System

Here are a few more pics. If anyone wants more or better ones leave me your email and I'll send them to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: Yamaha 600 Watt 5.1 Home Theater System *lowered price*

I really need to sell this guys, as my grilfriend's birthday is in 3 weeks, so make me an offer. If you want more pictures let me know.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS: Yamaha 600 Watt 5.1 Home Theater System **Now $200**

I've lowered the price to $200 or best offer. I'm really flexable on the price. I could use the money to take my girlfriend to Chicago for her birthday, and this is just sitting here not being used.

·
Registered
184 Posts

I have a couple of questions. (i.e. I may be interested). Did you buy this setup new in '07? And what's the model number of this unit?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yeah, I bought it May 12th 2007. Is is model YMT-380.

Here is a link to it on Best Buy's website, where I got it from. This can gove you all the technicl specs and stuff.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8268386&type=product&id=1170290375713

Let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: Yes, I bought it new. I think I still have the receipt actually, though I'd have to look.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: Yamaha 600 Watt 5.1 Home Theater System **Now $180**

I've lowered the price to $180. I could use the money for my trip, and this is just taking up space. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: FS: Yamaha 600 Watt 5.1 Home Theater System **Now $180**

I apologize... I am definitely still interested. I just want to go look at it in person at a store to see for sure. I'll let you know but don't wait on me if someone comes up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.