Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yakima Big Powder Hound Ski/Snowboard Rack. Used for 3 seasons. You will need new locks for this.
Will fit 6 pairs of skis or 4 boards
$50 + Shipping. Continental US only. I will NOT ship to Canada.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Hey Storm. Please post up a photo of the $20 rack if you intend upon selling it here. ^_^

Thanks dear!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You would need the bars and feet. Yakima or Thule. If you go thule there is a $10 universal attachment you'd have to buy. If you purchase the bars and feet, there are also a number of attachments you can buy aside from the big powderhounds that I am selling., Cargo boxes, bike attachments, kayak attachments, even baskets like on the roofs of land rovers. The bars and feet can be used without attachments also to haul plywood or 2x4s or anything like that.
In the pictures I posted above you can see the bars and the powderhounds. The one with the snowboards you can see that the powderhounds actually angle to about 45 degrees in order to fit 4 boards, in the picture below it you can make them flush with the bars when you don;t have anything in them. Or you can have them flush with the bars if you are only carrying 1 or 2 boards or pairs of skis.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Edit: Nevermind. The top holder I have attaches to something that runs parallel to the car, not perpendicular, so ignore my comment

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts