*XBOX 360 game console w/ 20 gb
*XBOX 360 intercooler
*1 wired controller
*1 wireless controller
*XBOX 360 backpack
*XBOX 360 HD DVD player
*2 gaming guides - Shadowrun, Oblivion
*2 HD DVDs - King Kong and Transformers
*12 games - Shadowrun, Halo 3, Ninety-Nine Nights, Perfect Dark Zero, Oblivion, Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, Project Gotham Racing 3, Forza 2 Motorsport, CSI: Hard Evidence, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

All items are in used, but in excellent, working condition. We are selling this for $800. shipping form 20176. or if your local you can come pick it up. battlefield 2 and project gotham were bought online as used items but still work.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
possibly give me a few days. I'll see if anything happens but you first on the list for those if no one buys it all straight up.

:lol:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if the bundle deal has not sold by sunday you guys have a deal ill just have to figure out pricing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
is there a chance you would let the Xbox Console go by itself? If so, what kind of price. IM somewhat interested.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i do break up the sale you'll be the first to know about the console. The wife infromed me today a friend may buy it. I'll update on this asap.

Near future I'll have my psp and nintendo ds up for grabs to.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we may have a pending sale locally for all the games. the console and controler will probably be around 350 and ill include the hd dvd player and two movies with the wired controller and wireless controller with wire adapter and rechargable battery.......

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
more recent update:

we may have a person wanting to buy it all... I'll let you know if it falls through or not. Thank you for your patience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts