Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 360 was modded by a local friend to play burned games. Well eventually got caught playing on live and this xbox has been banned from LIVE. It does have the 3 red lights but I know what the problem is, which is the micro chip under the heat sinks. I did a fix I found on the internet about putting arctic silver 5 on the chip and it worked but then the next day it didn't. I found out it works only when let the system over heat, unplug it, and plug it back in. So this 360 is not totally broken and can be fixed I am just tired of looking at it. Accepting paypal only. NO CONTROLLERS OR HARD DRIVE INCLUDED - CORE AND CABLES ONLY

$50.00 + shipping

Pic of it turned on

Everything with it minus a controller

Back of it

·
Registered
31 Posts
try craigslist. i posted an add and by the end of the day sold mine for 40 bucks. i took the first offer since mine had been repaired twice.

Oh yeah you are suppose to let it overheat to bond the thermal paste. mine worked for like 6 months then it failed again. so i got tired of it and got a PS3 slim. damn well worth it.

Good luck with sale!!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro, I forgot about craigslist. I did let it overheat the first time and it worked but the next day it didn't until I let it overheat again. I think maybe I put too much past and I know they have arctic silver 5 remover but I already have it put back together and don't feel like taking it apart again lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts