Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new BlackBerry 8900, so I have my BB Pearl 8100 for sale. It has a white pearl finish (limited edition color only offered to T-Mobile), and is unlocked for use on GSM/EDGE networks (T-Mobile, AT&T, etc.). It's a great smartphone for if you want mobile access to e-mail, but don't like the size of standard full-keyboard-sized smartphnes. I've got the latest OS release installed on it, and will include the following:

--Phone
--USB cable
--AC adapter (phone also charges through USB when connected to a PC)
--Stereo headset (for listening to music and placing calls)
--Leather holster with magnetic latch (magnet puts the phone into standby automatically; can also change the phone's ringtone/vibrate setting if you set it that way)
--2GB MicroSD card for media file storage

Everything is in great shape. The battery still holds a good charge, and the only wear on the phone itself is on the chrome trimpieces on the sides (where some of the chrome paint has worn in a few spots from being taken in/out of the holster for the past 2 years).

I'm asking $90 shipped for the whole package.

EDIT: Price drop to $90

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really liked my Pearl; ultimately it was the need for a full-size keyboard that drove me to an 8900. The way it handles e-mail just can't be beat. Keep in mind that the Pearl dates back to 2007, so the Web browser/media player doesn't hold a candle to what the iPhone can do, but if you're heavy into texting/e-mail, and want a smaller phone, the Pearl is the way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts