Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am selling my V1 simota carbon fiber sri, that has about 7500 miles on it with no cels that were caused by the intake. There are some scratches on the housing but looks good from the top which is the only angle you see when its in the car. I am also selling my buddy club condensor that was only used for 200 miles, it is missing one nut that fell into my engine bay. It should be easy to find one at home depot for $.20. I am selling because I am getting rid of my 04 3 soon and need new wheels for my ms3.
$95 shipped to the lower 48 for the intake. BCC sold.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure, I am just not sure how much it is going to cost to ship this stuff. The condensor is pretty much brand new besides the missing nut.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
well your in NJ and im in DE so heh 5 bux? shipping :) ive wanted a condensor for a while .. does it make a difference "noticeable difference" ?

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It definately smooths out the powerband and makes the car accelerate more smoothly, but I only had it on shortly so I can't be sure off how much of a difference it makes. It maybe gives you 1-2hp, from what I have read, but I am not sure, don't expect a huge difference like an intake or exhaust, just expect smoother power delivery.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you look at the last picture I posted you can see where the 3 wires fit to the box, 2 have nuts 1 doesn't, you can just take one of those nuts to home depot and find one the same size. I may just do this myself tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
ah! gotcha, for some reason i was thinking the other end of the cable. sorry.

ive been wanting one but just never made the dive, let me know if it becomes open again and hopefully we can work something out.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have one offer at a lower price than I am asking, but I am still accepting better offers. I am not sure about shipping to canada though. Whatever is offered will presented to the first person so they have an opportunity to match it.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
do i hear 80.50 ... 80.50 80.50 80.50 do i hear 80.50... heh

mmm sucks i was gonna offer 80 i dont have my tax check otherwise i would... FRIDAY HURRY UP! ;P

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.