Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got two original iPhone 2Gs for sale. $150 OBO shipped each.

Phone 1:
8gb iPhone 2G currently running 3.1.3
Unlocked with redsn0w
Black Marware SportGrip case
Front & Back screen protectors (Front has a few bubbles)
No scratches, gouges, etc. Minor wear and tear marks. Screen is perfect.

Phone 2: -- SOLD --
8gb iPhone 2G currently running 3.1.2
Unlocked (was on Tmobile its whole life)
Blue Marware SportGrip case
Front and Back screen protector (front has a bunch of bubbles... you'll probably want to throw on a new one)
No scratches, gouges, etc. Minor wear and tear marks. Screen is also perfect, besides the bubbly screen protector.

Feel free to ask any specific questions, or for more pics. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
I thought you had sold the first one just before you sold me the second one??? (still waiting for it to arrive after almost 2 weeks :(). I would have bought both of them. IF I ever get mine, my buddy will take the other one. If I don't get it, please make sure you kept the shipping receipt... Paypal is going to want to see that.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This phone doesn't seem to want to sell. I've "sold" it twice but people have backed out, including when you were buying the other one. My girlfriend should still have the receipt though if worse comes to worse, so no worries there.

Anytime I ship to Canada it takes forever :( I never quite understand what the deal with that is. Please keep me informed -- hopefully it shows up soon as it was sent priority flat rate.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sounds good, but for the record, I asked you about buying the 2 phones, and you said you only had one available. I didn't back out of nothing. I would have taken both for sure. I actually had to tell my buddy he was SOL. I WILL take the other one if you still have it WHEN I receive the first one. You are right, it usually does take a while extra to get stuff across the border. I'm sure it will be here this week.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sorry, Bro. I think I may have misread into your reply. I thought you were implying that I had backed out of buying the other phone. I see what you meant now. :lol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh no, I didn't mean you! Sorry if I made it sound that way.

The first phone was sold on another forum and I was waiting for paypal when you paid for the second one. The other guy gave me the run-around for 3 days and never paid. I wish I had sold them both to you at this point haha.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I will email my buddy right now and see if he will still take it. I'll let you know ASAP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts