Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this race pipe the other day and well i screwed up the thread on the nuts on the downpipe. Plus I learned that this pipe will not work with the CP-E downpipe, only the cat back. And since i was planning on upgrading the downpipe anyway, I will no longer need this race pipe. It has less than 50 miles of use on it. all the proper hardware is included and in perfect shape! The gaskets look a little black thats because i didn't have the pipe sealed correctly. I am selling this baby for $90 to anywhere in the U.S.A. Also here is a link to my "how to" on this race pipe plus the full explaination on why im selling this baby.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=69157.0

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
so it needs some new bolts/nuts?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, new bolts/nuts. i messed up the provided "long bolts" so i went and got some with the proper thread pitch and everything and also got some longer "long" bolts to make the install even easier. All of the rest of the hardware is what was provided, so its in good condition.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I can't believe this didn't sell within an hour......much less a couple days.

that's a fantastic price! about 1/3rd off what it was a week ago!

I've got this racepipe and I like it so far. I certainly understand his frustration with the bolt confusion. Fortunately, I tried to hand tighten the longer bolts provided and realized they weren't the correct metric thread type. So I picked up the same kind of longer metric bolts before doing the install. Otherwise, I'd probably be feelin the same way.

Any who, somebody should pick this up toot-sweet.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
$80 shipped? ill pay tonight.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=jflash link=topic=70278.msg1230497#msg1230497 date=1172377370]
$80 shipped? ill pay tonight.
[/quote]
no sorry, even at $90 shipped im still loosing bout 10-20 bucks in shipping. thats less than half of purchase price for a practically new pipe.

·
Registered
639 Posts
If available, I'll send payment via paypal immediately upon notice. I'll keep a constant eye on this thread until you give word, whether yes or no...

Thanks!

·
Registered
256 Posts
PM'd you back. Not going to get into a bidding war so sell it to someone else.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its between you two:

Focused

and

Sp33dy GT

You guys decide on who wants it. sorry this is just better for me since last time i chose someone for my intake it didn't work out so well with others. sorry don't mean to complicate things.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
um i offered you $80. there is not much room in there for negotiating?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[quote author=jflash link=topic=70278.msg1232681#msg1232681 date=1172470746]
um i offered you $80. there is not much room in there for negotiating?
[/quote]
well no if you ask anyone of the 6 people that have wanted to buy it they will tell you $90 is a hell of a deal. Im sorry but even at $90 im loosing quite a bit without it being $80.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
its 10$ man! just sell it to him

·
Registered
143 Posts
i'll paypal now. agreed upon 90$ shipped

either or just let me know...first money should be first money.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sp33dy GT, are you definitely taking it? Seller wants us to "talk it out".

I'm upping my offering price to $95 shipped for all inclusive parts pictured, ready to paypal once I get the email address...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.