Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Turbo, Haltech E6X w Harness - NEW LOWER PRICES PM with offer

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  FemGearHead 
#1 ·
As some of you know i bought a turbo kit from Jake Hershorin back in Aug of 2008. he had the 400whp mazda 3. anyway long story short i bought the manifold, intercoolers, BOV, ECU and CryO2 kit. i bought a brand new turbo for the setup and was gonna finish off the kit to go into my vehicle. Now seeing as ive run into a bit of a dry spell and need the money to get school started ive decided to sell. here are a few pics of said items.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb4/marne_aeok/Turbo%20Sale/

i paid 2570 for everything minus turbo itself which cost 800 plus 150 for modification to fit DP and manifold (flanges and whatnot)

im asking 2750 for everything. the turbo is brand friggin new and its bigger than any turbo you would ever get in a normal "kit".

what i KNOW is needed to complete this kit is pipe that goes from IC to TB (greddy flange to fit the BOV), Injectors, and oil lines/ hardware. anything else is up to you and your shop to figure out. im offering this to EXPERIENCED tuners only. DO NOT buy this unless you know alot about turbos or know a damn good shop. i don't want to hear later you're calling me a shark and this that and the other.

UPDATE: PARTING OUT the kit due to a buddies suggestion.

Haltech E6X WITH HARNESS - $600 O.B.O + shipping
BRAND NEW turbo T3/T4 50 Trimwheel .48A/R Hot side .60 A/R on cold side - $675 O.B.O + shipping i paid 800 for it in Aug 08

intercooler with cryo2 tank,lines, IC sprayer (GREAT FOR SPEED 3 GUYS WHO WANT TO FAB UP OWN FMIC)- $350 + shipping

GOD DAMN I GOTTA MOVE THIS SHIT HURRY UP AN BUY!

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: FS: Incomplete Turbokit for Mazda 3

[quote author=Bright on3 link=topic=138697.msg2990166#msg2990166 date=1236875837]
Sell me your cry02!!! :)
[/quote]

425 + shipping. i want to get rid of tank,lines and the IC cuz the sprayer is on it.

#8 ·
Re: FS: Incomplete Turbokit for Mazda 3 - NOW PARTING OUT

[quote author=thajones link=topic=138697.msg2992742#msg2992742 date=1236972194]
TurboSmart Hybrid, right?
[/quote]

its the Dual Port BOV. I know its one of the first run ones before they made the compact series. its the one you see on all the mazdaspeed3 vids on youtube with a turbosmart BOV lol

#9 ·
Re: FS: Turbo, Haltech E6X w Harness, Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

hell ill throw in the BOV too if you guys want it

#10 ·

i have one local guy who is interested so please snatch it up before he does :p

#11 ·

BOV SOLD TO THE QUICKEST BIDDER - grats RCO8MS3

#13 ·
im about to just launch everything for 800 to the first person who pops up. turbo e6x everything i dont care i NEED this cash seriously :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.