Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I have for sale are 2 things, The first is an OEM Sirius tuner with antenna and cable for quick and easy install to stock radio. (Note: Installing this WILL take away your AUX port unless you get the switch box that allows both) This came with my car I used the 6 month trial and that was it. Came out very easy and is in great shape.

EDIT: This is out of an 07 Speed 3 so this is PRE 08.5

Price: 180 + Ship + PP Fees.

The other is a dash piece that fits in the center console. I used this for my motorized screen. This is perfect for those who want to keep their stock radio and still have a DVD / Computer / Gaming system etc. Just run audio into the AUX and video to monitor and your all set. The fit on this is PERFECT and in excellent condition. You can see more of it installed here: Click Me

Price: 125 Shipped. (I paid 200 for this and can no longer find it) Did find the Japan Parts one and it does not look anywhere near as good and is 360 + Ship! :shock:

EDIT: Sirius Unit Sold

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: OEM Sirius and Top Center Dash Single Din Radio Piece

Cool thanks will do fixing now.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so been 10 days anyone interested please PM me offers. If no interest going on the bay.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
I have this same dash unit and it is a nice part to have, my uniden din mount police scanner is mounted in it.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: FS: Top Center Dash Single Din Radio Piece Last Price update before eBay.

OK gonna go on ebay tomorrow.

125 Shipped

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes direct replacement for all mazda 3 up to 2010 model. There is a lot of room under there so should be no issues for wiring.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you know I still have it with MazdaFest and everything didnt get around to it but this weekend is .15 cent insertion fees so was thinking about doing it this weekend

Short anwser is yes I do

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.