Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

As much I would love to keep these, I have to let them go due to financial issues.

$380 $320+shipping. The mounts will be taken out within the next week so whoever wants to call dibs show me the money! Yes, the mounts are used... but only for a couple months (so they are practically new). The rear mount has a few more miles on it.

MSRP for the 3 motor mounts together are $417 + shipping. You are basically getting the rear motor mount for free.

Rear motor mount not included in this picture. I will have more pics later on when it stops raining.

Here is the passenger side installed:

Rear mount installed:

Driver side mount installed pic not available due to location of mount.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: StreetUnit Full Motor Mount Set!!! HUGE PRICE DROP!!-Installation Included-

Price dropped from $350 to $280.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: FS: StreetUnit Full Motor Mount Set!!! HUGE PRICE DROP!!-Installation Included-

Damn, this is a deal, and I definitely wouldn't have a problem to buy them of off you and give you the stock ones if my god damn iphone didn't break on me today I would have most likely buy it because now I have to fish out money for the new phone....

I dunno, if this thread is around for a while and no you find no buyers I most likely budge.

-Sebastian

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sorry to hear about your phone. Thanks, my loss is your gain... I will look into taking these mounts out so that I can ship them. I think I will be able to find a buyer once I take them out.

·
Registered
62 Posts

If these mounts are pretty new, then what did you do with your old mounts? Did you sell your stock mounts that fast. Hows the ride with all the mounts in?

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

They are only a couple months old. I did not sell the old mounts. One of them is broken (from taking it out), but I did not specify I only needed one mount in the original post.

The ride with the mounts in is noticably stiffer than stock. The vibrations were not that bad when I first put them in, but now I don't even notice the vibrations at all really. You definately can feel the difference in your shifting, a lot cleaner and doesn't bog down when accelerating. The bushing durometer for all of the mounts is 62.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Replied to PM. Yes, these mounts will fit any Mazda3 or Mazdaspeed3.

·
Registered
19 Posts

How loud are the vibes after install. Also, how much if you ship it to va. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,388 Posts

how much to 75050?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts

i took a spin in his car when he had these. Minor vibes. Nothing major at all. The minor vibes aren't even that noticeable. If someone didn't know how stock felt they'd think it was normal. He did a launch and there pretty much wasn't any wheel hop. It was a clean burn out.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts

[quote author=darkstarmotorsports link=topic=139572.msg3016948#msg3016948 date=1238010873]
How many miles on the rear mount?
[/quote]
:nono: :rofl:

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I think I have these sold waiting on confirmation on meet up date and payment. I will keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

Bump!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts