Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says.

Had 14k miles on it.

Not sure what a good price is, 90 bucks shipped just feels right though.

Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely 90 shipped to the US only.

Fits the hatchback, and I've been told it fit's some years of the sedan, but someone would need to confirm that.

·
Registered
369 Posts
fits the sedan for shore!!!! Just installed one on my 05 sedan huge improvement!! Just have to get spacers to feel the gap in the hole.. speed uses 12mm bolts the stock 3 has 10mm. I just got bearing spacers for longboard skateboards and filled em down a bit.. perfect fit!
bump for a great price!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
good luck w/ the sale! i just got one and am waiting to install it.

beyondink- can you link me to the spacers you got? i found nylon spacers but im worried they wont last very long...

also does anyone know if the brackets from the mz3 will work to hold on the ms3 sway? i didnt get any from the seller i got my bar from.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have two extras if you want them.... they are metal and had to be filled down to fit in the hole.. but they went in very snug and there is zero slop in them.... I am not sure about the brackets, I think they will work, I meant to check when I did my switch, but forgot.

·
Registered
135 Posts
oooh, would totally take this off your hands, but that would so kill my warranty. good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
603 Posts
still available?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=miata_racer link=topic=140131.msg3031807#msg3031807 date=1238604577]
still available?
[/quote]

If you're interested pm me.

There was an interested party but I have not heard a word from them since Saturday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts