Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im trying to get rid of my DSC H5 and upgrade to a DSLR. Not wanting 2 camera slying around.

The camera is in perfect condition. Nothing is wrong with it at all. Lens are clean and fresh. I have had this for about 8 months..taken less than 3000 images. Top of the line point and shoot and it has tons of control settings. its a good stepping stone for a DSLR. The pictures come out very crisp and detailed. I can provide many of my own images if you are interested. It has 7.2 MP and 12x Optical Zoom. Pretty nice for a P&S if I do say so myself.

You get everything in the box..cds..manuals..usbs...rechargeable batteries..strap..lens covers.. everything. Ill also include a nice sony camera bag so you can store things. Will also include a decent tripod.. reaches about 4 feet.

Looking for $200 + shipping.
here are SPECS of camera: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dsch5.asp
a review: http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-cyber-shot-dsc/4505-6501_7-31703954.html

thats the bag and box

the lenscovers

camera itself.. had to take with cell phone. >_<

and a sample i just took with the camera.

I tried to pick out the untouched ones..

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Re: FS: Sony DSC H5

Bump for Bad Ass Deal!!! I'd so jump on this, but just bought a pricey watch LOL

·
Registered
6,393 Posts

No problem, I can't believe you're sellin' it for such a great deal. That's a realy pretty camera. I've been wanting a camera of my own, but my girl already has one and she's about to buy another Digital Camera. I did run this for sale thread by her, but she likes small slim digital cameras. What do you want, she's a girl LOL....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thanks! heh. would you be interested when you have the $? maybe in the near future? ^_^

·
Registered
6,393 Posts

Oh hell yea! I'd just have to figure out how to get $200+ available soon besides some other projects I have set aside financially....

·
Registered
6,393 Posts

Wow this still hasn't sold?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

[quote author=EnemyofState link=topic=108179.msg2274186#msg2274186 date=1209512581]
Sorry guys sending paypal tonight! :lol:
[/quote]

patiently waiting!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts

[quote author=EnemyofState link=topic=108179.msg2274186#msg2274186 date=1209512581]
Sorry guys sending paypal tonight! :lol:
[/quote] :fu: jk!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Haha, and if I had not replied to this thread.... j / k congrats! Otherwise I was goin' to grab this haha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.