Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" black OZ Racing Ultraleggera; Braum race seats, Alpine sub and stealthbox, Corksport LED kit inside and out, Oracle halos, stock powertrain. Needs turbo and VVTI replaced, but otherwise in excellent shape. This is the first car I ever bought new, and I have babied the hell out of it the past 12 years - never tracked, but it loves the canyons above Malibu. I'm only parting with it because I got a Tesla last year and my wife says it's not a good idea to give the Speed3 to one of my kids for their first car. I can't stand to see it sit in the driveway anymore (since December 2019), and I want it to go to somebody who appreciates Mazdas and tuning (had 2 RX-7s and an ND Miata before this). Make me a decent offer and it's yours. Can supply complete maintenance records (Neftin Westlake Mazda in 91361, exclusively). Photos coming shortly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just read the rules; I haven't been active in about 8-10 years, so probably don't meet the post qualifications. It's dark out right now, but I'll add current photos tomorrow. Meantime, here's an album with some fairly recent photos out in the wild:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
current photos added to the album yesterday; if you're interested, ping me - planning on donating it to my local public radio station in December otherwise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts