Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sidekick 2008 for sale. I got the iphone 3gs and theres no need for this phone anymore.

I want $100 shipped for it OBO, preferably Paypal. It's in great condition, will come with a black shell (which has a couple chips on it), a brand new green shell, a charger, and the original box that it came in. I've owned it for a couple of months, and it has done me well. I got it this phone for free when tmobile shipped me a sidekick LX without my battery or back cover and they couldn't order parts for the LX anymore. They said how about a free sidekick 2008 and i was like OK! It has no flaws with it in terms of functionability, everything works perfectly.

I've seen crappy Sidekick Lx's broken go for more than this. I personally sold a brand new sidekick LX for $150 and a sidekick 2008 beaten to hell for $100. You guys really are getting a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Sidekick 2008 *PRICE REDUCTION*

I never bump my own threads, and it's probably against the rules, but I'm doing it just because I reduced the price & on certain forums when you change the subject line it doesn't show up.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=icspots link=topic=150891.msg3271013#msg3271013 date=1249847453]
Please add pictures of the items you're including.
[/quote]

I would, but It's now sold. Sorry about that, and I will do next time I'm posting something for sale.

Please lock :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.