Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods: Please move this to General Buy/Sell! Thank you!

Price: $600 OBO

For sale is a set of Arelli chrome wheels, 17" inches. Don't know what style, don't know the lug pattern (but I have photos. Check the pattern), don't know how old or how many miles. These came with a Honda Accord I bought way back when that had 60,000mi. Took them off around 100,000mi. Two wheels are in very good condition. They just need some polish to take some scratches off. Two have nicks on the edges. One of those was repaired half-haphazardly (not by me). That same one has a dent repaired in the back rim (damaged by me, professionally repaired). No leeks after 30,000mi. The set comes with Toyo Proxes FZ4 215/45/17. One has decent tread; the others need replacement. IMO, these don't belong on a Mz3. This post is more for that (high school) friend who doesn't care about performance and wants the cheap bling.

Stipulations:
1. Need to be sold with tires mounted. Photos show how much thread is left. In short, one's pretty good; the others need replacement.
2. Need to be sold as a set. No exceptions.
3. I don't know if these will fit a Mazda3.

Local pick-up welcome. Shipping is $200 extra.

Full set:

One wheel:

Haphazard repair:

Inner rim repair. No leaks after 30,000mi.

Damage:

Same wheel, more damage:

Good amount of tread:

Not so good amount of tread:

Lug pattern:

Lugs and key:

What it would look like on a Mazda3:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Re: FS: Set of Arelli Chrome 17" wheels

looks like a 4 bolt...so it wouldnt fit a 3...all you have to do to see the bolts in the front is pop that lil cover off

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

[quote author=MrgantwnMazda link=topic=107089.msg2190718#msg2190718 date=1206753109]
looks like a 4 bolt...so it wouldnt fit a 3...all you have to do to see the bolts in the front is pop that lil cover off
[/quote]

Yeah, but I was a little lazy and just took a picture of the back. Notice the picture marked "Lug pattern"? Seems like they'd fit more cars than just a 4 bolt.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

yeah it might fit a 5 lug....that is the weirdest looking bolt pattern i have ever seen...lol

·
Registered
5,370 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Attention Mods: Please move these to General Buy/Sale, as these wheels are more appropriate for that section. Updated with tentative price. If you have that friend who only wants the (cheap) bling, show them these and see if he/she likes them. Maybe some high schooler will want these. These look nice on an Accord, maybe the same will go for a Civic. If I ever have a free afternoon, I'll see if they do, in fact, fit a 3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts