Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
154 Rome board had it for two seasons. small cosmetic damage size of a dime.
Burton Custom Boots and Bindings had for two seasons. Boot size 11
overall in great shape
reason for sale: looking to get into nitro rc cars!

im willing to split them up pm for individual pricing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
How much for boots alone?

·
Registered
626 Posts
If you're interested, I have an older Traxxas T-Maxx, a 1/10th scale 4WD Nitro Monster truck I would be willing to sell. PM me if you're interested. It's a little beat up, but the engine turns over fine, and it has no modifications. I bought it maybe 4 years ago for around $500, used it for about a year straight, and kinda got out of it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=LANEx413 link=topic=148471.msg3191663#msg3191663 date=1245706669]
If you're interested, I have an older Traxxas T-Maxx, a 1/10th scale 4WD Nitro Monster truck I would be willing to sell. PM me if you're interested. It's a little beat up, but the engine turns over fine, and it has no modifications. I bought it maybe 4 years ago for around $500, used it for about a year straight, and kinda got out of it.
[/quote]

its possible let me know what motor it has in it or find a model #so i can lok it up and maybe a priceyou would like to get rid of it for.

im actually looking for a t-maxx. i need somthing with ground clearance.

·
Registered
626 Posts
[quote author=opie23 link=topic=148471.msg3191871#msg3191871 date=1245713290]
[quote author=LANEx413 link=topic=148471.msg3191663#msg3191663 date=1245706669]
[/quote]

its possible let me know what motor it has in it or find a model #so i can lok it up and maybe a priceyou would like to get rid of it for.

im actually looking for a t-maxx. i need somthing with ground clearance.
[/quote]

I'll check that for you when I get the chance, probably tonight or tomorrow night. Just PM me with what you would like and I'll see if it's up to your specs!
This thing tops out at 40mph(ish), so it definitely rips. And, if I remember correctly, it has around 3" of clearance.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re:FS: PRICE DROP Rome snowboard Burton boots and bindings $380

anyone? if anyone is at all interested pm me maybe we can work out a pricedrop?

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Please refrain from bumping your own FS thread, unless you have a price update or you are replying to a specific question asked by someone.

Thank you. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts