Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey girls (or guys if you like it for yourself or your favorite lady)

I have a coach wallet I am just not using anymore and I need money for my puppies Spay. Ginger just is too much for us haha. So I am selling one of my beloved coach wallets and yes it is real. It is in great condition but with the normal wallet wear and tear. I took pictures of what I could that shows the knicks and dirt it does have. The wallet when I got it was over $300 retail :shock:

I want to sell it for I hope $100 but I will definitely be flexible. Make me an offer and if its something that I believe is a good price I will sell it. Seeing how I cant imagine this costing that much to ship I will pay shipping. I have been very flexible with past sales and I want to continue with my flexibility. But please dont low ball me too much, after all this is money I need for my puppy to get spayed not for myself :)

My loss your gain!

I will also be treating it with leather cleaner, so it will be almost new when im done with it.

thanks for looking!!

-Niki

(oh and I prefer paypal, if not paypal then i prefer money order and I will ship after i get the payment)

PRICE DROP: $75? I really need to sell. Like I said if your interested I will be flexible on price.[/color]

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to $75, I have 90 views no replies or PMs. Any interested at all?

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Got that is wicked cute. Wish I had the money. :(

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lara! I love this wallet it holds everything in the world but I used this one the least and I truly need this for Gingers Spay.

Thank you though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts