Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaned out the closet tonight - this stuff will not see the dumpster because it's all good stuff...just needs a good home.

Will take bids on all items, give me a good price and I will mail it out immediatly. Would meet for a pickup though. Enjoy!

Rare CD/DVD Wall Mountable Wire Racks
I know your saying, "These aren't rare you a-hole", but seriously, when is the last time you saw wall mountable cd racks? That's the reason I hung on to them but I feel as though they will never get used again.

Hooters Leather Coat
Never worn, still with tags, did some consulting for the New England Hooters corporate - in the store I think they charge a good amount for these. Actually a really nice coat. Has a zipper under the button flap.

R/C Acura RSX w/case & tools
Never got around to really tweaking this one, I've also got a Supra R/C. Has real suspension, replaceable & upgradable engine, and rubber tires.

PS2 (PS3?) Steering Wheel & Pedals
Really cool thing about this is it has a full controller built in for use with games like GTA. Comes with the leg mounts. Used maybe 5 times...again, hate to see it in the trash.

PS2 Time Crisis 2 w/ Gun
Friend of a friend left this in my car a while back...up for grabs.

Any questions let me know! :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Re: FS: Rare CD/DVD Racks - Hooters Leather Coat - RC Acura NSX - PS2 Wheel - MO

LOL at selling your friends stuff

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Rare CD/DVD Racks - Hooters Leather Coat - RC Acura NSX - PS2 Wheel - MORE

Friend of friend...the bad thing about my CX-7 is that people think it's a freakin taxi cab and bring extra people along! I'll call that sale a restitution for gas money driving his drunk ass home in the boonies.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Re: FS: Rare CD/DVD Racks - Hooters Leather Coat - RC Acura NSX - PS2 Wheel - MORE

how much for xmod shipped to 04011?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS: Rare CD/DVD Racks - Hooters Leather Coat - RC Acura NSX - PS2 Wheel - MO

[quote author=bossboy link=topic=93574.msg1828993#msg1828993 date=1194065146]
damn, wish that actually was a NSX.
but just so you know, that RC car is an Acura RSX. 02-04 year.

[/quote]

In my mind I clearly thought I put RSX.........but I'm always typing NSX in emails to my brother (he has one - serious $ black hole) that I put it in there - apologies...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

[quote author=bkngo link=topic=93574.msg1828942#msg1828942 date=1194062945]
how much for xmod shipped to 04011?
[/quote]

I'm going to ship everything USPS Priority so it's the same rate all over continental US - just put in a bid to include say $8 for shipping (case is a decent size)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts