Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the quick version- wife's pregnant, sound deadened front doors of my Mazda3, haven't had time to really tear my car apart and finish it, definitely won't have time shortly, so I need to get rid of this stuff. Besides, more sound deadening in my car really won't quiet down a baby screaming in the backseat.

What's for sale:
3 rolls of RAAMmat BXT butyl sound deadening that were never opened(62.5 square feet/5.8 square meters for EACH roll)- $90/ea. roll shipped to the lower 48

~7 yards of Ensolite (two yards x 56inches wide, and five yards x 56 inches wide) closed cell sound absorbing material. The two yard piece has four holes in it the size of a quarter approximately one foot from one of the ends. The five yard piece is in perfect shape. Included with this are five new cans of spray adhesive. $90 shipped for the entire lot (7 yards of Ensolite and five cans of spray adhesive) to the lower 48.

Super Awesome Combo Sale- Anyone that wants to take all three rolls of the RAAMmat BXT for $270 shipped (absolutely no bartering on this portion)- I'll throw in the Ensolite and the approximately one-third to one-quarter remaining roll in the first photo below. So, that's 3.25 rolls of RAAMmat, 7 yards of Ensolite, and five cans of spray adhesive shipped for $270 to the lower 48. This should be about enough material to completely sound deaden the doors and floor of a mid-sized car.

Photos:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sale Pending for the entire lot.....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold, and my nominee for fastest/bestest buyer ever.

Mods, please lock thread.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
oh man!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Crap. I was hoping to pick up a roll. I have enough to deaden my doors, but would like some for the firewall and the rear hatch areas. This is great stuff. Best deadener out there for the dollar.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it too much, you can get a roll direct for 118 dollars+shipping, not that much of a bigger dent.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.