Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this PSP laying around, only used it a handful of times. no visible scratches/dents/etc. its a phat model with updated firmware (perfect candidate for hacking if your into that whole thing).

comes with the system, case, charger, socomII, and a 512mb memory stick.

asking 110 shipped.

[hr]
[hr]

Sansa mp3 player, 2gb of storage space. will be cleared of all my music (ill keep the "demo" songs that were on it when I got it, which you can do whatever with). used maybe 3 times at the gym (with my own headphones, dont worry). comes with the player, usb-miniusb connector, and the pair of headphones that came with it (non-used)

30 shipped. reason for selling is i got an iphone and put my music on there.

[hr]
[hr]

a couple extra items i had from when i sold my blackberry that im just tired of looking at. blackberry charger and case for a blackberry curve. case has a detachable belt clip on the back.

15 shipped for both

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=145234.msg3126021#msg3126021 date=1242427275]
Had this PSP laying around, only used it a handful of times. no visible scratches/dents/etc. its a phat model with updated firmware (perfect candidate for hacking if your into that whole thing).

comes with the system, case, charger, socomII, and a 512mb memory stick.

asking 110 shipped.

[hr]
[hr]

Sansa mp3 player, 2gb of storage space. will be cleared of all my music (ill keep the "demo" songs that were on it when I got it, which you can do whatever with). used maybe 3 times at the gym (with my own headphones, dont worry). comes with the player, usb-miniusb connector, and the pair of headphones that came with it (non-used)

30 shipped. reason for selling is i got an iphone and put my music on there.

[hr]
[hr]

a couple extra items i had from when i sold my blackberry that im just tired of looking at. blackberry charger and case for a blackberry curve. case has a detachable belt clip on the back.

15 shipped for both

[/quote]

I may want the mp3 player. Give me the weekend to get some funds. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts