Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought them about 5 months ago from another member here on the forum. I dont have the time, nor the need to drop anymore (neighborhood just got put into construction, steep everywhere) so these are just taking up space. Springs are used, but arent in that bad of condition at all. They are painted blue from the factory. The guy that had them before me said that didnt have the camber kit and you do not need the camber kit for this drop kit. Feel free to ask any questions.

Just looking to recover most of my losses.

$90 + shipping.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, didnt get a chance to clean them up first, they have a bit of dirt and dust on them...

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=bzdel2441 link=topic=69528.msg1208259#msg1208259 date=1171498940]
my progress spring dont look anything like that... different color different shape...
[/quote]

huh? thats something to look into for sure... :?

btw, you have a pm speedfreak89

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=69528.msg1208268#msg1208268 date=1171499274]
[quote author=bzdel2441 link=topic=69528.msg1208259#msg1208259 date=1171498940]
my progress spring dont look anything like that... different color different shape...
[/quote]

huh? thats something to look into for sure... :?

btw, you have a pm speedfreak89
[/quote]

i got mine from an licensed dealer or whatever they are called.. For one their springs are all gray look at their web site... And mine have tighter winds on them..

I am not saying they are not progress spings maybe they have more than one version, just letting you know....

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
appreciate the heads up. speedfreak and i will figure it out one way or another (we live in same area too). i may email them and see if they recognise it. if progress doesnt, then we know there is a problem.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
ah, nvm i must have been thinking about something else. was thinking sprint was an expensive knock off of like tein or something. hmm, 1.75 drop... ouch that might be too low for me. im looking more 1.5 range... i gotta be able to make it up my driveway haha.

just gotta confirm from speedfreak thats what they are, meantime i shall ponder :?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
REALLY??? The guy on the forums here I bought them from said they were progress, with a 1.3 or 1.5 " drop, he couldnt remember...man, this sucks..Soory about that guys, I didnt know.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it couldnt be 1.75, cuz he would have MURDERED his tires quick since he didnt have a camber kit..

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
progress is 1.3 all around....Is there any way to measure them as they sit now to see what spring they are? I dont know much about them other than the guy I got them from said they were progress.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts