Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a pair of Pro Keds in Interlagos Plaid with white and red laces. Size 13. These have been tried on once, and have never been off of carpet.

I purchased these a short time ago, in hopes I could wedge my fat feet into them. Unfortunately they are too narrow and I'm not going to wear them. And since they were custom made, I can't return them. I figured there's a car enthusiast out there somewhere with normal width feet who would like them.

These were over $80 shipped and I'll sell them for $55 shipped and I'll absorb the PayPal fees.

Any questions let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, not desperate. Just trying different venues. Have them on eBay also, but the only bite I've had is someone who wanted to know if I'd take a money order. I'll keep them or whatever if they don't sell. Gotta love the people that say "for $55 I should buy them and display them on my car" but then don't lol

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=acedeuce802 link=topic=199921.msg4133658#msg4133658 date=1319067318]
Gotta post a picture with a sign that has your screen name on it :)
[/quote]

Done :p

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=199921.msg4133612#msg4133612 date=1319063965]
I wanted your cargo organizer..i didnt realize that was you...
[/quote]

I ended up selling it on eBay. Some guy has another listed on the forum, or did a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
283 Posts
fyi, if the person sends you the money as a gift via paypal, you or the buyer wont get charged paypal fees haha GLWS!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=chubbs link=topic=199921.msg4134618#msg4134618 date=1319224351]
fyi, if the person sends you the money as a gift via paypal, you or the buyer wont get charged paypal fees haha GLWS!
[/quote]

I'll glady absorb the $1.50 or whatever it cost to give both the buyer and myself some protection. I know too many people who've been burnt by sending money as a "gift" - for a purchase. They then have absolutely zero recourse if something goes wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts