Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya folks,

I got the whole package here! I have a gently used Pioneer F700 (great features into the F700! I've had a Kenwood DDX512 and the Pioneer kills it). It does have the current firmware upgrade so its fast and doesn't lag up. It comes with all harnesses, wires, microphone, etc. It comes with the Metra Double Din Kit for our car with the pocket option for where the LCD screen is. It also has the PAC SWI-PX so you can still use your steering wheel controls and the Pioneer GEX-F920DX for your XM needs. Only reason I'm selling is because I am selling the car :-(. I loved this set up. By far one of the best. I have honestly had 0 problems with all of this, my kenwood has a plethora of them.

Theres another bracket that goes on in the gap around the unit once you put the headunit in the car.

The whole package including all four items: $600 Shipped

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, and it has voice activation so you can just say Play Artists..... etc... also with phone calls.. it will carry over your phone book onto it so Call so and so, etc. or you can call out the numbers..

·
Registered
6 Posts
woww nice. i dont have a speed 3 yet. but im going to get one soon. Like no later than next month, and was looking at this or the kenwood DNX 5140/ DNX7140 and i have to say, there both hard. This is the Pioneer Navgate F700BT or the Avic F700BT? or they the same one? lol and is this hard to install by myself? im not that good with installing at the moment. :) If I get mine and this is still up for sale, ill definitely get my hands on this. is it 500 or 600? cause you said 500 with cable (which i need) but then the first you said 600 so im just clarifying.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote author=b3rrykool link=topic=151839.msg3278824#msg3278824 date=1250234604]
woww nice. i dont have a speed 3 yet. but im going to get one soon. Like no later than next month, and was looking at this or the kenwood DNX 5140/ DNX7140 and i have to say, there both hard. This is the Pioneer Navgate F700BT or the Avic F700BT? or they the same one? lol and is this hard to install by myself? im not that good with installing at the moment. :) If I get mine and this is still up for sale, ill definitely get my hands on this. is it 500 or 600? cause you said 500 with cable (which i need) but then the first you said 600 so im just clarifying.
[/quote]

both the same thing between avic and navi and sorry i meant 600 :-( but ya can work w it. I was getting confused w like my five other ads with pricing...

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote author=ayyydosmios link=topic=151839.msg3278829#msg3278829 date=1250235693]
if this plays dvds as well, i will take it off your hands asap!
[/quote]

the only thing it doens't do is play DVDs but it has USB so you can play all your video audio files through there

·
Registered
6 Posts
[quote author=IrfanM96 link=topic=151839.msg3278971#msg3278971 date=1250256536]
[quote author=b3rrykool link=topic=151839.msg3278824#msg3278824 date=1250234604]
[/quote]

both the same thing between avic and navi and sorry i meant 600 :-( but ya can work w it. I was getting confused w like my five other ads with pricing...
[/quote]

ohhh. haha i thought soo too after. yeaa the kenwood one does tv and dvd so i was like ehh.. but since this is cheaper i was like damn! haha. at least it works with the ipod videos right? haha
ohh 600? okay. well once i get my speed 3 and this is still up for sale, ill definitely get my hands on these. the nav kinda looks like the one from my acura. haha just w.o the circle around the triangle

·
Registered
37 Posts
did you have to do anything special with the steering wheel adapter? crutchfield is telling me that the adapters won't work with my '08. they have three versions of the PAC SWI on there, for the varying HU brands, but again, it says none of them work for my car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts