Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pioneer AVIC-D1 in practically perfect condition as I REALLY take pride in my belongings. I am selling this for 500 Shipped. It is a navigation unit with two dvd-roms for full nation coverage. I will even include a custom harness I made to power the unit without straining your factory wires etc.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Re: FS: --ProSport Premiums Gauges---Pioneer Avic D1 Navigation---

Hrm, gotta do my research on the D1 and find the differences of the D3, but if you don't mind me asking what are you getting next?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Re: FS: --ProSport Premiums Gauges---Pioneer Avic D1 Navigation---

[quote [email protected] link=topic=76759.msg1389738#msg1389738 date=1178506034]
most likely the z2 - the differences are, plays dvd's, change colors of the buttons, and i think thats it. this already comes wired with the bypass so you can change things while in motion
[/quote]

that and the harddrive

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS:---Pioneer Avic D1 Navigation---

he was asking about the diff between the d3 and the d1...

the z2 is a world of difference and as im feeling a world of difference in price to match. im adding a few things to go with the d1. i gotta just get the stuff outta my house. roommate and gf are tired of the mess

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have owned 3 navigations and i'll never go away from pioneer. i like being able to enter adresses normally. alpines ive used u have to enter things in wierd ways. if ur adress was 123 fake street you enter 123 then fake street on the pioneer. Its awesome.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very fast route recalculation and very easy to follow maps. Its 2d and goes semi 3d when you get near ur turns and such and tells you how far till you need to turn. and its all voice and visual guidance. i have never gotten lost. i am going to some HUGE shows with my car so we needed to go big for my new center console...otherwise id keep it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
damn, why must you post this up 2 weeks after i got my nuvi???
somebody jump on this so it stops me from doing it!:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
How difficult is this to install, or is it plug and play?

Will you ship to Canada for the same price?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The install is really easy and like i said i will send a relay to power it so the only hookups ull have to do are run the gps wire, the audio out puts (easy), and supply power to the relay. THATS IT! and im available by phone to walk you through it

·
Registered
10,942 Posts
damn you~!! i offered u like 550 shipped a month ago and u said no...now i already have a double din unit....o well...good luck with the sale....

bump for a good seller

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Oh no!!!!!!!

You refused an "offer you cant resist" from slippers jdesclafani!?!?!?!

Better keep an eye out for Uncle Tony, he will be paying you a little visit.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.