Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator of donks
32,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD 7" screen in-dash double DIN DVD iPod stereo

• Control your iPod, display cover art, song titles and more on the 7" LCD display
    DVD Video, DivX, MP3/WMA/iTunes AAC playback
    Bluetooth® Adapter Ready (CD-BTB200 Required)
    3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
    Play your MP3, WMA, iTunes AAC from CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, or USB Device.
    Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
  • Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
See the full specs here: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD

This unit comes with all original items:

• Original box
    Owner's manual
    USB cable (for iPod or USB memory stick)
    BRAND NEW unused Pioneer wiring harness
Now on to the pics:

Installed:

iPod control screen (included USB cable also pictured):

I bought this at the beginning of last summer, so it's been used for just over a year in my car. It's in absolutely mint like-new condition. No scratches, marks, or blemishes and it works like new. Selling because I purchased a different model that reads SD cards.

Asking $340 shipped, fully insured via UPS ground to the lower 48 states

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: FS: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD 7" screen in-dash double DIN DVD iPod USB head unit!!!!

Well I figured, if I go out and buy a touch screen, might as well get one that has the works. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: FS: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD 7" screen in-dash double DIN DVD iPod USB head unit!!!!

does this come with the DIN kit?

·
Registered
21 Posts

I have a 08 m3 with bose how did it work in your car did the steering wheel controls work and did you like the install kit compared to the factory look?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.