Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pioneer 780MP Premier Headunit & Pioneer CD-IB100 II (Ipod Adapter)

I'm selling due to myself upgrading to Pioneer Avic D3. It was in my car for 3 months and has been sitting in my bedroom since I took it out. No scratches.

Please PM me.
I payed $800 for this when it was brand new.

Cost is $125 + shipping.

Buyer pays shipping costs. My zipcode is 44646 for reference if you would like to check shipping.
If paying by Paypal then add 4% for Paypal fees.

Sorry it's blurry:

Specs for Pioneer CD-IB100 II:

Lets you control an iPod with a compatible Pioneer in-dash stereo
Compatible with all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis
Sends song, artist, album, and time information to your Pioneer stereo's display
Recharges iPod battery
Search by playlist, genre, artist, album, and song
IP-Bus pass-through lets you connect a compatible satellite radio tuner or CD changer
cable included
3-3/4"W x 1"H x 4-15/16"D

This is not my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMMjQd24rqQ#

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Re: FS: Pioneer 960MP Premier Headunit/Pioneer CD-IB100 II (Ipod Adapter)

Interested in Headunit, but that is not the Pioneer 960MP Premier Headunit, please check your PM's

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that TEKWATCH. I looked on the headunit and it is the 780mp. I picked up the wrong manual...Ooops lol This is the waaaayyyy better version. I know cuz I had that one and sold it for this one lol

I did update my post to reflect what I am selling. Again, sorry for the confusion. Loooong day :)

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Oh man, I wasnt wanting to spend more money on audio soon, but this may convince me to take the hit temporarily and then sell my alpine.

Does it come with the harness for the 3? Have RCA outputs for sub? Remote? Face case?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=Six link=topic=160086.msg3400548#msg3400548 date=1257308341]
Oh man, I wasnt wanting to spend more money on audio soon, but this may convince me to take the hit temporarily and then sell my alpine.

Does it come with the harness for the 3? Have RCA outputs for sub? Remote? Face case?
[/quote]

It does come with the harness. I had 2 12" subs hooked up so yes on the rca outputs. No remote and no faceplate case though. I'm taking a HUGE hit on this. Sold my house and I'm going thru my parts so I just want this gone.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
What happened to the remote and case? Know if I could get replacements anywhere?

Do it Troy, remove this temptation from me! :lol:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=Six link=topic=160086.msg3400565#msg3400565 date=1257309225]
What happened to the remote and case? Know if I could get replacements anywhere?

Do it Troy, remove this temptation from me! :lol:
[/quote]

This unit did not come with a remote and I threw away the case since I have never used one. I live and park in decent neighborhoods I guess...Or been very lucky.

Just an FYI...I did buy this unit from an authorized Pioneer dealer so this is not an Ebay headunit :)

Any authorized Pioneer dealer might be able to hook you up on the remote/case but not sure.

TEKWATCH has first dibs.

Two more pics:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote author=TEKWATCH link=topic=160086.msg3400608#msg3400608 date=1257310672]
PM sent for total shipped to me :)

[/quote]

PM'ed.

I will PM you tomorrow with an exact amount.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[quote author=Strobe Media link=topic=160086.msg3400954#msg3400954 date=1257346719]
split the dash kit?
[/quote]

Up to TEKWATCH.

[quote author=chris17house link=topic=160086.msg3401273#msg3401273 date=1257358479]
I used to have this in my 3, loved it. So much better audio than my avic. I miss it.
[/quote]

I AGREE completely. My AVIC D3 sucks compared to this headunit. I don't want to let it go but nothing I can do. We seem to have the same taste in headunits I've noticed. :)

TEKWATCH sent you a PM for shipping. LMK. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Well I changed my mind, wife helped do that, DAMN being married :lol:

I need to save for new tires.

Whoever has 2nd DIBS, grab this hot deal, awesome Unit at a killer price.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Ah damn, I may have to pick this up now.
Let me check to see what kind of payment Im getting for some web design work I did, and I may jsut come back and snag this up.

Anyone know where I could get a remote?  I know its kinda frivolous but I find it really handy to know where just the buttons are and stuff.  Makes up for no steering wheel controls

PM sent

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote author=Six link=topic=160086.msg3402616#msg3402616 date=1257392952]
Ah damn, I may have to pick this up now.
Let me check to see what kind of payment Im getting for some web design work I did, and I may jsut come back and snag this up.

Anyone know where I could get a remote? I know its kinda frivolous but I find it really handy to know where just the buttons are and stuff. Makes up for no steering wheel controls

PM sent
[/quote]

Pm'ed back :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.