Mazda3 Forums banner

FS: OEM Mazdaspeed 3 Wheel *****LAST WHEEL FOR $95 USD SHIPPED 48 STATES******

3K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  SHINE Man 
#1 ·
Alrighty...... a little edit here, i decided to just sell these individually. So currently i have 1 OEM Mazdaspeed wheel left. JUST WHEEL ONLY. No TPMS sensor or tire...

This last wheel has a decent size scrape on it right on the face of one of the spokes.(someone in my family was moving the wheels where I had them stored, and they stacked them up, and they weren't careful about it.)

here are some pics of the scrapes on them

I will be selling this one for $95 USD OBO SHIPPED TO 48 STATES

So if you need to replace one of your wheels because a pothole got the best of it, or you curbed some pretty bad, then PM and I can see what kinda deal we can work out... I wanna get rid of these.

If a few somewhat minor blemishes aren't a big deal, then take advantage of this, for only 95 bucks.

See less See more
#8 ·
Re: FS: OEM Mazdaspeed 3 Wheels

If I wasn't pending a purchase on some rims right now, I'd consider getting these because you live so close and I could just pay cash.

Dunno how clean it would look on a TI gray sedan lowered on pro kits though...

Good luck with your sale!

#22 ·
Re: FS: OEM Mazdaspeed 3 Wheels *****$600 shipped to 48 states******

[quote author=xavier0501 link=topic=67429.msg1227713#msg1227713 date=1172262471]
Don't you think 150 for shipping is a bit high?

[/quote]

I have shipped rims in the past and it was anywhere from 100-150 for shipping. without tires though that may be a tiny bit high. Also depends on which carrier they are going to use.

#25 ·

well considering i am not just shipping them without any packaging, it costs money for boxes and the associated things that go with shipping stuff...shipping something within the state you live in or a bordering state is going to be alot cheaper then shipping across country and what not...

but to please anyone who is actually SERIOUSLY considering buying them, I will only charge you the actual shipping cost plus like 10-20 bucks for the time/cost to package and send them out...

as far as selling individually... i will possibly consider. at the moment, i don't think i want to... if i can get a couple people interested that need a replacement for a wheel that was a victim of a pothole or something, i will more then likely agree....

sorry if i sound like a dick at all...that is not my intention...

#26 ·

not anymore . sorry ,cuz the guy who was gonna buy my 15''s decided not to. and i need to sell them.
but thanks anyway .
just curios ,is it still $450?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.