Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, first the disclaimer- I really don't know what these are worth, i've seen them sale from 60$-200+ I'm a broke college student; I need to get as much out of them as I can. I want to give you guys a shot instead of some random person on Ebay. I'm gunna start the price at about 200+ shipping. If more than one person is interested I'll let you guys bid it up to wherever it goes. Post your offer, dont pm it- i don't want anyone thinking i'm making up bids to try and get more money out of them.

Now, about the tails: I got the car in mid-late august of 2006, got the lights for christmas. Had them installed by Dec 26. These tails immaculate. In the pictures of the left tail it appears there is a crack in the upper right- THERE IS NOT. Thats the reflection of light that was bouncing through my window up onto my ceiling. You can also see my hand, window, and celing light as reflections. I guarantee you- there is NOTHING on these; they are IMMACULATE. You can see how i've been keeping them stored since I took them off of the car in the first pic. They stay in the plastic bubble wrap bags boxed up. I'm also including the original brake light bulbs (since i took them out when installing LED tails i dont need them).

Like I said above, lets start at 200 + shipping and go from there. Shipping will be by whatever courier you choose (USPS, UPS, Fedex), you pay actual shipping costs. Box dimensions are as follows: 25 x 16.25 x 6 Weight is APPROXIMATELY 4lbs. When posting your offer please post the PRE SHIPPING OFFER. These will be at my home until I return from school for the semester. Im done with classes APR 27 and then have a week of exams. I'll keep them open for bids for 2 weeks unless someone makes me a worthwhile offer and needs them ASAP.

Sorry to come off like a gold-digger guys, but when times are tough you gotta do what ya gotta do : /

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
[quote author=jdanielsg link=topic=74150.msg1319848#msg1319848 date=1176053736]
my tentative bid is 200 shipped :)
[/quote]

change my bid $170 shipped.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=sammifan link=topic=74150.msg1349272#msg1349272 date=1176982067]
I think these are sold to me already! Just have to wait for Zorminster's confirmation.
[/quote]

that is correct; mods can close this for now. Unless something goes terribly ary in the plan these are Sammis. Just waiting till i finish up with finals to go home and ship these badboys out.

·
Registered
16,295 Posts
:closed:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.