Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my beloved Nokia 6620 with all the other goodies it came with. This is a Rogers phone but I know that there is a program you can use to unlock it for other networks. This phone is awesome and still in very good condition, I keep my stuff in good shape! There are only some small scratches at the top of the phone( you can see them in the pictures..) There are also some extra stuff I can leave on the phone such as games and different themes for the phone.

http://www.nokia.ca/A4488044

The phone comes with:

Nokia 6620 w/ batt.
Original 32 mb memory card
Sandisk 512mb memory card (for your mp3 needs!)
AC charger
USB connectivity cable
All original manuals and guides including original box

As for the price $50 plus shipping.

·
Registered
758 Posts
If you are in good standing with your carrier they will provide the unlock code for you over the phone. Just tell them you'll be going to Europe for a while and would prefer to use a prepaid SIM there. Also, if you don't know www.howardforums.com is all about cell phones and there are tons of Canadian members, you could probably broker a local deal through that site. Good luck, I wish it was an N95-4!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=Wastegate13 link=topic=120072.msg2530082#msg2530082 date=1218333653]
If you are in good standing with your carrier they will provide the unlock code for you over the phone. Just tell them you'll be going to Europe for a while and would prefer to use a prepaid SIM there. Also, if you don't know www.howardforums.com is all about cell phones and there are tons of Canadian members, you could probably broker a local deal through that site. Good luck, I wish it was an N95-4!
[/quote]

Thank you I will try this, and this phone is being replaced with a N95 8GB :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
[quote author=m3forlife link=topic=120072.msg2530721#msg2530721 date=1218383981]
[quote author=Wastegate13 link=topic=120072.msg2530082#msg2530082 date=1218333653]
[/quote]

Thank you I will try this, and this phone is being replaced with a N95 8GB :)
[/quote]

This is me being jealous. I go through phones like I do wheels. I've had 20 or so phones over the past 2 years. I've been stuck with a lame iPhone for 8 months now and I am dying to get into something new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts