Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All products are known to be working.
All products are physically & cosmetically in great condition.

$125 shipped for everything listed

--------------------------------------------
N64 System with all wiring
Official Grey Controller
Official N64 Rumble Pack #1
Official N64 Rumble Pack #2
Official N64 Memory #1
Official N64 Memory #2
Official Expansion Slot

Games with Box & Manual
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
1080 Snowboarding
Turok Dinosaur Hunter

Donkey Kong 64
Note: Donkey Kong looks like it used to be a blockbuster game as it has a blockbuster sticker on the back.

Standalone Games
Super Mario 64
1080 Snowboarding
San Francisco Rush Extreme Racing
Golden Eye 007
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
MRC (racing game)
Tetrisphere

Attachments

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=PirateKitty link=topic=137755.msg2970866#msg2970866 date=1236018335]
if you get to the point of parting out... i want the yellow and blue controller and Star wars game

:)
[/quote]

Sounds good. Im going to give it a couple days and then put prices on them individually. Probably something around $10 each. More for the games with boxes and manuals.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
[quote author=MattJackson86 link=topic=137755.msg2970890#msg2970890 date=1236018681]
[quote author=PirateKitty link=topic=137755.msg2970866#msg2970866 date=1236018335]
if you get to the point of parting out... i want the yellow and blue controller and Star wars game

:)
[/quote]

Sounds good. Im going to give it a couple days and then put prices on them individually. Probably something around $10 each. More for the games with boxes and manuals.
[/quote]

id want
Turok Dinosaur Hunter
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64

if pirate doesnt buy...
Official Blue Controller
Official Yellow Controller

depending on prices.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have added the individual prices and names of people who have shown interest. I tried to match the prices to the price they can be found elsewhere (eBay).

If your not interested anymore let me know. If you want something, post and I will add you to the list. I will give it til Wednesday or Thursday before I split them out.

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
im assuming everything works and guaranteed not DOA right?
if so, send me your paypal info when you're ready. Thanks :)

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
sounds good! i just have to fix my paypal (got a new credit card, need to sync this one so i can buy through paypal). once i fix that ill send you the money.

also, if you have banjo kazooee (<sp? lolwut?) i will gladly take that too. friggin love that game :lol:. also, if the yellow controller isnt taken ill take that too. mine are getting worn down :(

edit:: expansion slot comes with the dk64 game right? i mean it came in the same box when it came out..

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=137755.msg2971551#msg2971551 date=1236036058]
sounds good! i just have to fix my paypal (got a new credit card, need to sync this one so i can buy through paypal). once i fix that ill send you the money.

also, if you have banjo kazooee (<sp? lolwut?) i will gladly take that too. friggin love that game :lol:. also, if the yellow controller isnt taken ill take that too. mine are getting worn down :(

edit:: expansion slot comes with the dk64 game right? i mean it came in the same box when it came out..
[/quote]

lol u guys still play with it?

u got the 64 box?

im a collector lol :D once i get things they get mounted and cleaned every month

(NES + ZAPPER in box's + original hard cases blue and clear with shelf tabs still on them :lol:) *im a loser i know

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
i havnt played it in a while but every once in a while i crack it open :p ive got like 11 other games for it, gamesharks, rumble packs, steering wheel, etc.

unfortunately my friend pulled out the memory card in the middle of a game and now it wont work anymore :x

1 - 20 of 30 Posts