Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale is a nintendo wii with wii sports and super smash brothers brawl. everything is in perfect working order and can be packed and ready to ship in no time. looking to get 200 shipped to the lower 48 states for everything and paypal would be the preferred method of payment. feel free to pm me with any questions, comments, or concerns. oh, and please ignore the misspelling of my forum name lol. thanks

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
add another $95 to that and you have yourself a deal

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didn't say that you had to buy it so if you don't have anything constructive to say i'd appreciate it if you could keep your comments to yourself thanks

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Archenteron86, if you have questions on the price the seller has posted, please contact them via pm.

If you wish to purchase, please keep in mind the price they have posted.

Thank you. :)

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
[quote author=Archenteron86 link=topic=151223.msg3242932#msg3242932 date=1248367388]
Who in their right mind would buy this for your asking price when a new console can be found at the same price.
[/quote]

new console is $250 without smash bros

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry for the lack of update, i have been without the interwebz for a few days. anyways, op updated with new price. 200 shipped

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hmmm. May be interested. Ill check around and keep in touch.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry, looking to sell everything as a package. as far as what version it is, it's one of the very firsts. bought it a few months after it first came out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.